Monday, August 9, 2010

"When Breastfeeding isn't Easy"

I'm afraid I came across as a little zealous and unsympathetic in some of the things I wrote last week regarding breastfeeding.  I know that breastfeeding can be challenging, but it is important and worth the effort.  For those of you who have struggled with breastfeeding, you may find this article encouraging... When Breastfeeding isn't Easy.

And if you are struggling with problems such as sore nipples, low milk supply, or mastitis, you may want to check out the Breastfeeding Support Kit by Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics.  I personally haven't tried these products myself, but I've heard great things about them.  Whole Foods and Babies R Us carry Earth Mama Angel Baby products, and you can find other local retailers on the EMAB website.

Best of luck and happy nursing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...