Monday, August 23, 2010

In case you're starting to think I'm the biggest slacker on the planet...

I really had good intentions of uploading videos of my favorite ways to wear my baby/toddler when I got back from Idaho last week, but we ran into a small problem... My hubby left his memory card in his parents computer in Idaho.  He ordered a new one, but the website he ordered from had a 5-year old address on file, so we just found out today that it was returned to the retailer "undeliverable as addressed" :(  As soon as we get a memory card, I promise to make those videos!  In the meantime, I discovered a great Facebook page dedicated to babywearing safety.

(This is NOT a good demonstration of a safely tied baby wrap, but I thought it was kinda cute anyway!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...