Friday, November 25, 2011

25% off Ergo carriers and accessories, 25% off Melissa & Doug toys, 40% off Sleepy Wraps, and 50% off Boba 2G for Small Business Saturday!


So did anyone stay up late, waiting in line to get any great Black Friday deals?  I thought about it for about half a second.  My hubby tried to brave the crowds, but when he drove up to Target and saw the insane amount of people waiting in line, he decided to come back to our toasty warm house instead!
 
I haven't done much Christmas shopping yet, but I plan to do a lot of shopping tomorrow on Small Business Saturday.  One sale that I'm super excited about is at One Lucky Mama.
 
When I decided I wanted to use cloth diapers with my second baby, all my friends from La Leche League told me I needed to go see Julie at One Lucky Mama (formerly Little For Now).  Julie was so sweet and took the time to explain the pros and cons of different diapers, and answered all the questions I had. 
 
I went back to see her a couple weeks ago to get a baby shower gift and I was blown away by her selection of Melissa & Doug toys!  When she told me that they were all going to be 25% off until Christmas (in store), I knew where I'd be buying all my Christmas toys!
 
In addition to the great deal on Melissa & Doug toys, here are some of the other great deals happening in store tomorrow...


25% off Ergo carriers and accessories (backpacks, weather covers, etc.)
25% off swaddling blankets, skin care, and many other items
50% off Boba 2G carrier
40% off Sleepy Wraps
20% off Moby Wraps 
10% off TummyTub and stool, training pants, cloth diapers, handmade diaper bags, and aprons.



For those of you not in the Salt Lake valley, OneLuckyMama.com will have all Melissa & Doug toys on sale 25% off and all baby carriers (including the ERGO!) 10 % off until Monday, November 28th.

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...