Monday, November 8, 2010

A Season For Change

Daylight Savings Time & shorter days + 30 degree weather & rain/sleet/snow outside = me wanting to stay wrapped up in a blanket all day. 

This was kind of a blessing in disguise though, as I've been meaning to update my blog for quite a while.  You may notice I've uploaded a few more babywearing videos.  I've also added "pages" to my blog (Attachment Parenting, Babywearing, Breastfeeding, and Natural Childbirth) and a cool little feature that suggests other blog posts you might enjoy.  Hopefully this will make my blog a little easier to navigate and make it a better Attachment Parenting resource.

P.S. If anyone knows how to center the tabs for the pages I created, please fill me in!  I hate having it off-centered!!  Maybe I need to just come up with one more page topic...

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I just saw a reveal of some big news on Hannah's blog comments.
Congratulations...

m e a d o w said...

Hello! I'm so glad to finally see your blog! you are a serious inspiration to me. I can't wait to have a baby! just don't tell my boyfriend...

The Happy Hippie Homemaker said...

Haha :) Your secret's safe with me!

P.S. I need your email address!

Araujoshik said...

Now at 24 years old w/ a 2 1/2 month old I'm scared to send her to daycare esp a private in home daycare. But I know the day will come one day...so w/ that said I intend to Google and look up my provider in my state Case Search.

best baby carrier

Jessica Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Brown said...

As an expert nursing Essay Assistant There are plenty of advantages of breast-feeding for a mothers that include it can help you protecting from Post-Partum Depression (PPD). Study shows that 15 percent of new moms get through fatigue, loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping, sadness and trouble bonding with their babies. A study conducted in 2012 in the International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine discovered that women who breastfed for the first four months of their babies’ lives had a reduced risk of developing PPD.

Halena Bob said...

As a Nursing Assignment writers Right hand There are a lot of benefits of bosom taking care of for a moms that incorporate it can help you shielding from Post birth anxiety (PPD). Concentrate on shows that 15% of new mothers get past weariness, loss of craving, trouble resting, bitterness and inconvenience holding with their children. A review directed in 2012 in the Global Diary of Psychiatry in Medication found that ladies who breastfed for the initial four months of their children's lives had a diminished gamble of creating PPD.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...