Monday, November 8, 2010

A Season For Change

Daylight Savings Time & shorter days + 30 degree weather & rain/sleet/snow outside = me wanting to stay wrapped up in a blanket all day. 

This was kind of a blessing in disguise though, as I've been meaning to update my blog for quite a while.  You may notice I've uploaded a few more babywearing videos.  I've also added "pages" to my blog (Attachment Parenting, Babywearing, Breastfeeding, and Natural Childbirth) and a cool little feature that suggests other blog posts you might enjoy.  Hopefully this will make my blog a little easier to navigate and make it a better Attachment Parenting resource.

P.S. If anyone knows how to center the tabs for the pages I created, please fill me in!  I hate having it off-centered!!  Maybe I need to just come up with one more page topic...

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I just saw a reveal of some big news on Hannah's blog comments.
Congratulations...

m e a d o w said...

Hello! I'm so glad to finally see your blog! you are a serious inspiration to me. I can't wait to have a baby! just don't tell my boyfriend...

The Happy Hippie Homemaker said...

Haha :) Your secret's safe with me!

P.S. I need your email address!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...